Join Dun & Bradstreet and leading voices of the business world to hear how to maintain business momentum through the Coronavirus pandemic.
As COVID-19 continues to spread across the world, the full impact to global economies and business is becoming apparent as firms continue to shut their doors and buying organizations focus on keeping essential processes running. Dun & Bradstreet economists forecasted weak global GDP growth in Q1 and only expect this to worsen.
Over the past 178 years, Dun & Bradstreet has remained a constant through previous pandemics like the Spanish Flu, recessions, the Great Depression, world wars, globalization, and much more. Through all of this, we’ve continued to help our customers maintain business momentum and now is no different.
The use of data and technology is key to keeping the lights on, maintaining momentum and mitigating the level of disruption to businesses. In some cases, even through adversity, data and modern tools can accelerate processes, help to overcome lack of resources or allow organizations to tap into new avenues for opportunity to shore up their future revenues.
In this webinar, experts from Dun & Bradstreet, the International Chambers of Commerce, the World Economic Forum and the World Wide Web Foundation will explore:
- The latest on the impact on global markets and economies
- Lessons from history on how to maintain business momentum through turbulent times
- Threats to business and society, and the opportunity to create a powerful new narrative from the International Chambers of Commerce
- The World Economic Forum’s COVID Action Platform
- How the web is a critical force for business continuity and in helping to curb the spread of COVID-19 from the World Wide Web Foundation