The D‑U‑N‑S Number is used around the world to identify and access information on businesses. Potential partners and lenders can request a business credit report about your business using your D‑U‑N‑S Number or other business identifiers. Equally, you can use the D‑U‑N‑S Number to access the same information about any company with which you might wish to work.
Who trusts the D-U-N-S Number?
- The US Government: D-U-N-S Number required for government contracts
- Apple: D-U-N-S Number required if you want to be on the App Store
- Major Corporations: Required for suppliers to Walmart, Target, General Motors, Coca-Cola FEMSA, Volkswagen, and more
- Businesses Across LATAM: CIAL Dun & Bradstreet has issued 32M+ D-U-N-S Numbers across Latin America
- SMEs: Trusted by millions of small & medium enterprises across the globe
- International Organizations: Used or required by the European Commission, the UN, the World Customs Organization, and more
Package contents may vary by country.