What is a Country Insight Snapshot?
When exporting or investing abroad it is vitally important to have the most up-to-date information available to help you identify business opportunities and evaluate your risk exposure. CIAL Dun & Bradstreet Country Insight Snapshots provide the essential analysis to keep you informed of business trading conditions in overseas markets. Frequently updated, these reports present an easily digestible summary of the information provided by the Country Insight Reports.
- Determine whether to enter or expand operations in a country
- Understand the general business climate, typical terms, and trading conditions in a specific country
- Country Risk Indicator: Dun & Bradstreet's proprietary rating of the risk of doing business in a country
- Trend Indicator: Index showing whether the risk environment is improving or deteriorating
- Usual Terms of Credit: A guide to recommended and minimum credit terms, as well as changes in trading regulations
- Transfer Situation: A summary of typical payment delays, import cover, and the time it takes local banks to exchange currency in a transaction
- Economic Indicators: Key economic statistics (Gross Domestic Product growth, inflation, exchange rates, debt-service ratio) covering three years of historical data with a 2-year forecast
- Local Currency: Current exchange rates against major currencies and a graph of exchange rate trends
- Export Credit: A listing of export credit insurance sources and coverage
- Risk Factors: a narrative overview of a country's political, economic, and trading environment, including sociopolitical and economic forecasts