What is a Country Insight Report?
If you are conducting business on a global scale or are considering expanding globally, it is important to understand the business environment – and the risk of doing business – in all your business’ current and prospective markets.
CIAL Dun & Bradstreet’s Country Insight Reports provide you with the trusted insight you need to decide if operating in a specific nation is a good fit for your business.
- Quickly and easily develop expertise in markets around the globe
- Evaluate the viability of establishing a commercial presence in unfamiliar geographic regions
- Deeper and more thorough analysis of international markets (compared to Country Insight Snapshot)
- A Country Risk Indicator Summary consisting of Dun & Bradstreet's unique measure of business risk by country, along with an explanation of factors behind the rating
- Economic Data on Gross Domestic Product (GDP), government finances, and balance of payments (with cross-country comparisons)
- An Executive Summary briefing on key areas of national risk, such as:
- Political risk: Commentary on government stability, policy-making expertise, socio-political harmony, and external security threats
- Macroeconomic risk: Analysis of the country's short-term economic outlook, interest rate movements, and long-term economic growth potential
- External economic risk: An overview of 'balance of payment' trends, with default and currency risk evaluations
- Commercial risk: A profile of aggregate buyer risk, combined with an assessment of banking sector and non-traditional risks such as corruption
- Trade Environment: Overview of import and export trends, current account regulations and barriers, and potential for risk management and control
- Investment Environment Summary: An outline of capital account regulations and barriers, direct investment flows, portfolio investment and bank loan movements, and a description of general investment conditions