What is it?
The Comprehensive BIR provides a deeper and more wide-ranging view of your target company than the Commercial BIR. This detailed report will allow you to mitigate the risk surrounding important commercial negotiations.
A Comprehensive BIR will allow your company to be sure that your potential next deal is with a responsible and trustworthy partner.
What Does a Comprehensive BIR Have to Offer?
- Up to six years of financial information
- Annual trends (with charts)
- A technical summary of the charts
- D-U-N-S® Number
- Company Registration Number (e.g.: NIT/RUC/RFC)
- Registered and corporate addresses
- Executives and directors
- Lines of Business (LOB)
- Import & Export information
- Number of employees
- Banks and bank references
- Net worth
- Legal issues
- Balance sheets
- Profit & loss statements
- Parent companies/subsidiaries/affiliates
The Comprehensive BIR is the most reliable way to improve risk management in your commercial relations.
This report is CIAL Dun & Bradstreet’s most in-depth and thorough. Purchase a report on a potential partner when the most accurate information and smart analysis is required.
Comprehensive BIR Advantages:
- Identify potential clients, suppliers, and partners
- Understand your competition
- Understand corporate relationships and navigate potential conflicts of interest
- Evaluate management quality at your targeted company
- Discover past and present payment habits and cash flow management detail
- Analyze financial tendencies;
- Find the best growth opportunities;
- View up to six most recent balances from the CIAL Dun & Bradstreet database.