What is a Commercial BIR?
The Commercial Business Information Report includes the necessary information that allows you to determine a potential partner’s reliability. The report includes a general evaluation of the company, their sales, expenditures, and legal status.
What’s included in a Commercial BIR?
- Up to three years of financial information
- Annual trends
- D-U-N-S® Number
- Company Registration Number (e.g.: NIT/RUC/RFC)
- Registered and corporate addresses
- Executives and directors
- Lines of Business (LOB)
- Import & Export information
- Number of employees
- Banks and bank references
- Net worth
- D&B Ratings
- Legal issues
- Balance sheets
- Profit & loss statements
- Parent companies/subsidiaries/affiliates
A Commercial BIR allows your company to improve risk management, identify new opportunities, and manage client relations.
Priced more affordably than the Comprehensive BIR, this report is an important first step to establishing strong and safe business relationships at every step in your value chain.