Why do I need a D-U-N-S Number?
The D‑U‑N‑S Number is often referenced by lenders and potential business partners to help predict the reliability and/or financial stability of the company in question.
D‑U‑N‑S, which stands for data universal numbering system, is used to maintain up-to-date and timely information on more than 330 million global businesses.
The D‑U‑N‑S Number also enables identification of relationships between corporate entities (hierarchies and linkages), another key element of Live Business Identity and commercial risk assessment practices.
How to get a D-U-N-S Number?
Select the country of the company you want to register from here
Provide the information required of the company such as name, address, and more
Wait up to 30 days to get your company’s D-U-N-S© Number
Who trusts the D-U-N-S Number?
- The US Government: D-U-N-S Number required for government contracts
- Apple: D-U-N-S Number required if you want to be on the App Store
- Major Corporations: Required for suppliers to Walmart, Target, General Motors, Coca-Cola FEMSA, Volkswagen, and more
- Businesses Across LATAM: CIAL Dun & Bradstreet has issued 32M+ D-U-N-S Numbers across Latin America
- International/Brazilian Organizations: Used or required by the European Commission, the UN, the World Customs Organization, and more